Monday, 21 November 2016

Blog Revival

After almost 18 months of inactivity, it's time to revive this blog as there are more adventures forthcoming (and this way I don't have to spam people's Facebook news feeds).

I am about to commence almost 7 weeks of travel in a whirlwind trip through Europe accompanied by two people I've not seen in almost two years, my siblings. As I write they are in the air somewhere over India (yes, I'm tracking their flight...don't judge me!). The plan is to get reacquainted with each other whilst making some memories together exploring Europe, before returning to Australia together. They have said that the only reason they're coming this far is to make sure I actually get on a plane to Australia at the end of this...but I'm hoping to convince them that there are enough wonderful things to see in Europe that it's worth coming regardless!

Our rough itinerary includes a start in London, and then Austria, Germany, Italy and then a driving tour of England and Scotland. Depending upon our internet access, I'll try to post some photos and any good stories from our travels here so that you can join us on the adventure.

In the meantime, I have a sparkly sign, fresh brownies and a jar of Nutella ready to welcome them with. I'm hoping the cold isn't too much of a shock to the system for them and that jet lag doesn't hit too badly.

Welcome aboard for this next adventure-thanks for coming along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome and appreciated, but will be moderated before they appear on the main page. I will attempt to get to them as quickly as I can and to reply (when necessary) as soon as possible!